I’m so honored to have been nominated for a Kreativ Blogger Award by erotic romance author Sue Lyndon. Thank you so much, Sue!
Sue is always full of surprises. Especially if you’re into romantic BDSM bodice ripping action! Find her delightful choice of naughty goodness here!
I’m grateful Sue’s managed to release herself from her bindings long enough to nominate me. I hope she doesn’t get in trouble with her beau. Or wait… Maybe getting in trouble’s not so bad. Who couldn’t use a good spanking now and then? 😉
The Kreativ Blogger rules say I must:
- Thank my nominator
- Provide a link to his/her blog
- List 7 things readers might find interesting about me
- And nominate 7 others
7 things about me:
1. I was born with a club foot, and in college I was a freelance model. I lived the Ugly Duckling story.
2. I learned how to transcribe music in college (I was a music major).
3. I met my hubby in an auto accident. I accidentally ran into his parked car in the parking lot. He’s forgiven me. 😉
4. As a girl, I always wanted to be Red Riding Hood, but I never understood why. I later realized there was something so sexy about the wolf being hungry for her.
5. I love chocolate and cheese, but not together.
6. I am madly in love with Justin Bieber.
7. The previous sentence is a lie.
I nominate these 7 authors: